Position Location - Bangkok Office
Tradesmarter is looking for a Project/Operations manager to organize our day to day work. The right candidate should be a very organized person, with extreme attention to details and the ability to see the big picture before drilling down to plan and execute all the tasks and subtasks that requires to complete the project. Being a tech company, we prefer a person with some experience in online development, website design and development and the ability to understand product creation flow.
- Working closely with clients and team members to translate their requirements to detailed project plan.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing project tasks and subtasks to ensure timeline of each task will be completed according to committed due date.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Reviewing the product and comments to make sure the UI, UX and agreed requirements are satisfied.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- Handle routine office work and various administrative functions.
- Thai National, Age 25-35.
- Fluent in English is a must, Chinese language is an advantage.
- Experience with technical project teams and technical consultants such as Developers and Architects - advantage!
- Good command of MS Office, MS Excel and the Internet.
- A true team player, self-motivated with positive working attitude.
- Be an effective communicator and organizer.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any field.
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Account Management